Tuesday, February 2, 2010

7 Sins re coloured




Mixed Media on wood
2008
I finally got around to re painting this piece.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

United States Restaurant Guide - a guide to every restaurant, http://restaurants-us.com/

Anonymous said...

I am in fact happy to read this weblog posts which contains tons of useful
information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

my page - talking-with-trash.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

I am in fact happy to read this weblog posts
which contains tons of useful information, thanks for providing these
kinds of data.

my web blog talking-with-trash.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!


my weblog: shaagird.com

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
wished to mention that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

Here is my blog post: miu miu 新作

Anonymous said...

Good answers in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and explaining the
whole thing about that.

Here is my site トリーバーチ店舗

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "7 Sins re coloured"
< Liked it!

Also visit my website: http:
//www.chloeoutletshop2013.com

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness to your post
is simply spectacular and that i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject.
Fine together with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to
keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you a million and please continue
the gratifying work.

Feel free to visit my webpage ミュウミュウ店舗

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but
your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Many thanks

Also visit my web blog ... クロエ アウトレット

Anonymous said...

You have made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most
individuals will go along with your views on this site.


Also visit my web site: moyockaog.com